top of page


Studying abroad is a personal experience and an important asset on your CV. Some courses require university expatriates or international internships to verify the diploma. You can also choose an international immersion course, whatever your learning situation.


Upper studies abroad

ORIN’s counselors have been involved for many years in international guidance and more specifically with North American and British Universities.
We can be of assistance for post secondary studies in all countries.

British Universities (Enrolment procedures).
North American Universities (Enrolment procedures).

Because the admission process is complicated for studies abroad, we strongly advise all candidates to contact us as soon as possible and ideally as early as Seconde (10th grade).

bottom of page